map              

pátek 15. srpna 2014

Summer random

Hello, Im alive :) I was so busy with having all the summertime fun, I completely  forgot about this space (and some other stuff :D ) Today Im leaving for a camping weekend, so in the little spare time I have between packing, I made these little collages :)

In the beginning of July we celebrated my sister's bachelor degree in Ostrava by visiting a zoo, yummy drinks, yummy food and fun :) 

Some stuff I bought over the summer, and what I made and what I wore :)

After Im back from the camping trip, I will share some pictures from the music festivals I been to this summer. I have some pictures but no time to see them at all :D Now excuse me, I have to go make a playlist for the super fun trip ahead of me ... 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat