map              

úterý 15. října 2013

Quest for a bag

Recently I gave up looking for the perfect black bag, I could never find the one I would really love. So I came up with the idea to make my own... I bought fake leather, some hardware, lining fabric (the grey scribbled one) and heavy duty thread and I'm ready to do it! In the next few days, I'll be sharing the progress I'm making with it and my adventures with bag hardware because thats all new to me :D 

Also, I may have bought too much of that fake leather, I could probably make full jacket out of it (idea for spring) so I will be using the leftovers for some accesories and maybe pouches and stuff :) They also had a pretty perforated leatherette som if this project works out, I may get into making more bags :D 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat