map              

pátek 13. prosince 2013

Name day


Today is my name day - Lucie. This day is not celebrated in the Czech republic, but there are other countries where they hold traditional light parades. Of course i get some gifts for the name day, usually some money and chocolate or a book. This year I got Dan Brown's new book (which is really awesome so far!) and my favorite cpt. Morgan with a glass and a headscarf :)  And my sister gave me the cutest plush fox :)


I'm going to celebrate this year by lighting some candles and possibly staying up all night to protect myself from the evil female demon Lussi that in some countries is believed to lead her followers to something similar of a Wild hunt. You can read more about St.Lucia's day traditions on Wiki

CHEERS

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat