map              

pátek 7. února 2014

Reading: Darren Shan Saga

When I got my tablet for Christmas, I was really happy that I could finally start reading more. I did a research of good reading apps. A friend of mine recommended Aldiko for reading and Calibre for format conversions and editing. They are both really good and easy to use even for an app retard like me :D Also, I joined Goodreads to get more book tips ;)

The first book I decided to read was Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan. I got really hooked on it and read the whole 12 book saga in two weeks :) Although I read on some websites it's considered a childrens book, I loved it and I already obtained some more books by D. Shan :) 

P.S.: If you are planning to read the books, don't watch the 2009 movie Cirque du Freak. Although it's not really bad, it will spoil the plot of later books for you...



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat