map              

úterý 15. dubna 2014

Dress up...

 I bought these last week when we visited the Salvador Dali exhibition I wrote about. I absolutely love all of these pieces. Mostly the jacket, I really wanted one like that, it will go perfectly with all my clothes... :) The crossed sweater was on a huge discount (I got it for not even 20% the original price) And I absolutely love the skirt. It's from H&M and I love it. 

 last Wednesday work outfit, pictures taken on my tablet before I went to work. Jacket F&F, sweater New Yorker, leggings unknown shop. I wore simple black tee under the sweater and black sneakers with it...
Another work outfit, skirt H&M, black simple tee, sheer swimsuit cover-up (yes, this is beach clothes not a cardigan :D ), F&F shoes 

I finally got more into taking outfit pictures. It's really simple with tablet, leave it in the stand and just capture. The quality is not too good, but the front camera seems a little cheap :/ Oh well, I will take these pictures on some days, Not every day, I don't have time for that ... :)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat