map              

neděle 6. dubna 2014

Mustache and blubber


On Saturday I visited a Salvador Dali exhibition with my Mom and sister. Unfortunately it was forbidden to take pictures inside, so I have one for you from Google :D It was a private collection, so no really well known paintings. They were mostly lithographies, I even took notes on some that I liked for reviewing later, but I can't find them online, probably because they are really lesser known. Also there were some ceramics and statues and an interactive section where you could take your inner surrealist out :D 

I am finally adjusting to my new work schedule, so this blog will hopefully be alive once again. I have a couple DIYs planned, fun next weekend with my sister that I will definitely post about :) and the weather is getting nice, so everything seems great right now ...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat