map              

pondělí 18. března 2013

crafty shopping

on Thursday, I visited a craft shop after a long time and I'm so glad I did! I had an urge to make some accesories for spring for a long time, and I realised the were closing for a month, so I'm so glad I did my shopping when I had a chance... and I already made something of my pearls :D



pendants I bought (see that owl obsession? :P )




later that day I went to fabric store, originally to get some scraps to properly try quilting before actually buying some more quantities... and here's what I spent all my money on ... my phone camera doesn't capture the beauty of the pattern properly, I will reshoot once my camera is back from repairman. This will make such a lovely spring/summer dress... :)




1 komentář:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on the blog!! Your's is adorable! Following.
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat