map              

pátek 12. dubna 2013

Bloglovin

I was really sad when I first read about the GFC quitting. Although I had bloglovin, it was more comfortable for me to check on my reading before or after updating my own blog without leaving the site... but well... guess I have to get used to BL now. First thing I did was transfering my GFC reads to bloglovin and deleting those blogs that are not running anymore, or transfered or they didn't fit my aesthetics any more. And I was ruthless ... from originally over hundred blogs it came down to around 20 of the best faves. Others that I found recently I didn't follow through GFC because I knew it was going to quit and so I need to add them in bloglovin... first world problems, anyone ? :D

Follow on Bloglovin


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat