map              

pondělí 9. září 2013

DIY: Deity

One of the tees I bought in thrift store to paint on. This time I used pastel dye and not the paintbrush (really messy if you're me) kind :) I like the colours and the fact that it's quick and easy to paint, no need to wait until it dries, but the pastels are like wax crayons, you can't get into much detail. Problem if you want to create anything inspired by Indian culture !!! but I still like the way it turned out, and even though my Buddha eyes tee will get more wear (easier to mix with everything), I have some pieces to go with this as well :) 

I traced the basic outline so that I had nice proportions, then I removed the paper and just drew :) Thank god for my magic wood board, it's great for everything, cutting, making holes into stuff, painting... great heritage... 

After drawing and ironing my picture, I cut off the sleeves and neckline again :) and the bottom hem too. This is like a trademark of mine... :)


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat