map              

pondělí 16. září 2013

Simple

In the last post I mentioned a flea market coming up. Yesterday I took out my pliers and jewellery supplies and got creating. I have some stuff unfinished, need to buy some more things to finish a few pieces etc... These are some finished simple charm earrings, they are the best sellers on every flea, because they are quite cheap, easy to match to any outfit and you can make a great variety. And also they are a good stash buster :) All of these pendants are leftovers from other projects, except for the motorbikes, those i bought to make earrings, because I have a piercing (belly but worn in ear) with the exact same bike :) 
Today I'm going to get some supplies, especially some wax cords for bracelets, and I will share more :) 


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat